Ndutu Calving Safari – Tanzania
Witnessing new life as it gets used to its surroundings in unadulterated nature is an experience not many are fortunate to have. This is your chance to be one of the lucky few! Embarking on this calving safari lets you experience the Tanzania’s true, natural essence.
The annual migration of herds of wildebeest and zebra can be experienced in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area in northern Tanzania. We take you through to Lake Manyara and the area of Karatu. The sights are figuratively set alight as these spectacular sights are viewed among the vast, volcanic Ngorongoro Crater.
Your base will be the Ndutu Safari Lodge, located in the conservation area. You’ll be treated to open safaris as this location joins the central Serengeti and Tarangire National Park. Thousands of wildebeest, zebra, and antelope partake in this migration, and predators are guaranteed to follow in their wake.
Arrival and Transfer (14 February)
JRO – Karusha
Clients will be greeted by our personnel at Kilimanjaro Airport, assisted with their luggage, and transferred to their accommodation in Arusha.
The African Tulip is where you’ll spend the night.
Dates & Rates
Dates: Coming Soon
Maximum 3 guests
- Maximum 3 guests
- 30% deposit secures your spot
- Meals, park fees, transfers, accommodation
- Activities mentioned as included
- Legend Safaris photographic guide
- Legend Safaris photographic tutoring
- Scheduled flight via Auric Air
- Fly-in doctor
- International flights
- Optional activities
- Visas, vaccinations, certificates, insurance, COVID-19 test fee, etc.
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other service that has not been mentioned in the attached quote