Maasai Mara Migration Safari
What’s stopping you from getting to witness over a million wildebeest on the move? The Mara, as this dreamlike wildlife viewing area in Kenya is affectionately known, showcases seasonal migrations like you’ve never seen before! Along with the wildebeest, zebras also migrate en masse into the area, from across the Tanzanian border. Book your spot on this 7-day migration safari and join in on one of nature’s most spectacular phenomena!
What happens when there’s a mass migration of antelope? Predators follow! This is your chance to spot some of nature’s finest killers – the big cats. The Maasai Mara Migration Safari lets you get up close and personal with lion, cheetah, leopard, and hyena who won’t pass up the opportunity to get in on the action. African buffalo, warthog, African hare, and other wildlife species are on their menu, too. It’s time to gear up and follow your sense of adventure.
Dates & Rates
03 – 09 August 2023
US$ 4 500 per person sharing
US$ 5 000 per person single
6 guests in 2 safari vehicles
2 Legend Safaris guides
- Legend Safaris photographic guide
- Photographic tutoring
- Meals, park fees, transfers, accommodation, activities indicated in the attached quote
- Private game drives during the safari in 1x 7-seater safari vehicle
- Activities mentioned as included
- Scheduled flights
- Fly in doctor
- International flights
- Optional activities
- Visas, vaccinations, certificates, insurance, Covid test fee, etc.
- Any other service that has not been mentioned in the attached quote