Uganda Ultimate Wildlife & Primate Safari – 11 Days
The forests, lakes, and wildlife of Uganda are calling. This 11-day Uganda safari allows you to connect with your primal nature, experiencing the splendour of wildlife across the treetops, plains, and national parks of the location.
Visiting Kibale Forest National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, and the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, gear up for encounters and adventures of a lifetime. From the fiercest predators, to the elegant antelope, now’s the time to discover the unforgettable. Africa’s finest call Uganda home, including the mighty and protected mountain gorilla and our closest primate cousin, the chimpanzee.
This is an evolutionary and transformational experience as you’ll traverse ever-changing terrain and climates across Uganda, the Pearl of Africa. Four of the Big Five, poised flamingos, and the mightiest of primates call it Uganda home – the ever-beating drum of nature summons you.
Transfer time by road; (Approx 45 Kms / 1 hr 20 mins)
The arrival of your morning flight into Entebbe International Airport. You will be warmly welcomed by our representative outside the customs and immigration hall. You will be transferred to your hotel for check-in.
11h00: Proceed to Mabamba swamp for a guided canoe ride.
The sheer variety and density of bird species is truly amazing. The Mabamba bay Swamp is just one of the many important birding areas in Uganda. Mabamba (meaning lungfish swamp in the Luganda dialect) swamp is located in a convenient place close to Kampala city and Entebbe town allowing birders to spot many of Uganda’s famous birds without having to go to the remoter parks.
Once done, return to the hotel. Late afternoon and evening at leisure.
Overnight: The Boma Hotel Entebbe
The Boma Hotel is Entebbe’s original and most exclusive hotel, set in tropical gardens in a leafy suburb, a few minutes’ drive from Entebbe International Airport. Our rooms combine the modern comforts one expects today with the charm and character of the original 1940’s home. The Boma is an ideal stopover for all travellers and airline passengers, and we will arrange all your airport transfers. Our staff and management team ensure guests receive a personable service and enjoy hospitality standards which are in keeping with the tradition of this charming lakeshore town. The residents-only bar and dining area overlooks the pool area and provides a delightful and relaxed country house experience. The main house includes a private dining veranda and living room for overnight guests. Other hotel facilities include the swimming pool, Gym, Free WiFi, 24-hour security and car parking. We offer a laundry service
Dates & Rates
Dates: Coming Soon
Rates: Coming Soon
Maximum 4 guests
30% deposit secures your spot
– Meet and greet on arrival
– Airport and inter hotel transfers from start to end of tour
– All meals mentioned in the itinerary
– 1 Night stay in Entebbe or Kampala depending on flight arrival time on bed and breakfast basis
– 3 Nights Accommodation in Kibale National Park
– 2 Nights Accommodation in Queen Elizabeth National Park
– 1 Night in Ishasha sector
– 3 Night Accommodation in Bwindi
– Local Village visit Kibale Park
– Local village visit Bwindi Park
– Ground transport using a private 4WD custom made for safari land cruiser
– Bottled water in the safari vehicle
– Park entrance fees
– Game drives
– Boat rides – QE Park
– Service of an English-speaking driver-guide
– 2 gorilla permits per person
– 2 Chimp trek permits per person
– One way flight from Bwindi – Entebbe
– All mentioned activities except for the optional ones
– Legend Safaris photographic guide
– Photographic tutoring
– Our assistance
– Visa (Uganda)
– Travel Insurance
– Extra meals not included in the Itinerary.
– Tips to Porters and Driver/ Guide
– Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
– Any Personal expenses.
– Any item that is not mentioned in the above Tour Pricing includes