Tigers and Wildlife of Bandhavgarh and Kanha Safari
Bandhavgarh National Park is one of the most popular national parks in the World. The density of the tiger population at Bandhavgarh is one of the highest known in India. This forest has produced many famous Tigers like “Charger” and “Sita” (Documentaries based on them are often aired on National Geographic).
Kanha, also located in the Central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh is an evergreen forest with picturesque landscapes. Apart from the Keystone Species, The Bengal Tiger, these forests are home to other mammals including the Indian Leopard, Wild Dogs (Indian Dhole), Sloth Bear, Gaur (Bison), Nilgai (Blue Bull), Jackal, Small Indian Civet, Jungle Cats, Sambar Deer, Spotted and Barking Deer etc. Kanha is famous for a very rare and endangered swamp deer species called “Barasingha” and also the Indian Vulture. Apart from these there are various reptiles and over 250 species of Birds.
Reach Jabalpur by 5 pm. Travel towards Bandhavgarh (3.5 hours drive). Reach Bandhavgarh lodge for Dinner and overnight stay.
Dates & Rates:
15 – 24 March 2021
$4000 per person sharing
- Maximum 3 guests
- 30% deposit secures your spot
- All meals at forest lodges. Only Breakfast in New Delhi
- All airport transfers and internal transfers in Air condition Taxi
- Economy class airfare from New Delhi to Jabalpur and Nagpur to New Delhi with extra 5kgs
check in weight (Total 20 kg check in + 7 kg hand luggage)
- 14 safari drives in a private gypsy to the best zones of the park. 2 Gypsys for 4 guests
- Legend Safaris photographic guide
- Photographic tutoring
- Bottled drinking water during transfers and safaris
- All applicable taxes
- International Airfare and visa
- Any extra meals and beverages
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
- Gratuities to staff