Kilimanjaro Climb – Marangu Route – 6 Day
Trekking in Tanzania, to enjoy the thrill and excitement to reach the Stella Point on Mount Kilimanjaro. Climb Africa’s highest mountain, with breathtaking views to ascend 5895m above sea level. A true once in a lifetime experience.
After great breakfast at 8am, we will have the 4 hours acclimatization around to Horombo hut. We will walk to Zebra rock and around that area. This will give us the high experiences and weather adaptions to reach uhuru peak.
We will get at our hut for hot lunch and relaxing for the next day climbing to Kibo hut.
Meals and overnight stay at the Kibo hut.
Jan – Dec 2019//20
$1800 Per Person
$1600 2-6 Persons
$1400 7-12 Persons
Group above 12 – Quote on request
- Flights and airport taxes
- Items of a personal nature
- Compulsory tips for guides, porters and cook (average tip is anything from US $ 230 to US $ 300 per hiker- depending on number of days / how many hikers in the group and route chosen)
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Return transfers Kilimanjaro airport to Arusha and Arusha to Kilimanjaro airport
- Hotel Lodging the night before and the night after the climb, with dinner and breakfast included (double occupancy) children will depend with the age Rates applicable
- W0ith bed dinner and breakfast
- Transfer from your hotel to starting point for your climb, and return to your hotel after your climb
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
- All Kilimanjaro National Park gate fees, camping fees and climbing permits.
- Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees (Kilimanjaro Rescue Team)
- Emergency oxygen (for use in emergencies only – not as summiting aid)
- Basic first aid kit (for use in emergencies only)
- Qualified mountain guide, assistant guides, porters and cook
- Salaries for mountain crew as per guidelines set by Kilimanjaro National Park
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as hot drinks on the mountain
- Camping equipment (tents, camp chairs, tables & sleeping mattress
- Water for washing up daily
- Porter to carry your duffel bag (max weight 15kg / 20lbs) from one camp to the next camp.
- Kilimanjaro National Park certificate for your successful summit attempt
- A comprehensive Climbing Kilimanjaro travel info pack
- Flying Doctor Service will be on request on additional cost.